OUR PRACTICE PHILOSOPHY
1. We aim to provide exceptional care by focusing on the complexities and the shades of grey that surround us.
- Cosmetic surgery is now obsolete in a world of new “cutting edge” products to rejuvenate the face without downtime or pain.
- You will look 20 years younger and not miss a day of work.
- This product is made from 100% natural and organic ingredients, so it cannot harm you.
- You are a perfect candidate for my new radio frequency device that has all of the benefits of a facelift and is quite honestly driving surgeons out of business.
We cringe statements like those listed above, and pride ourselves on the way we educate and treat our patients with respect. Respect for the research you have done into treatments, and also respect for your intellect and ability to understand nuance. We know that our patients don’t need to have their options simplified into black and white, but that they appreciate a discussion about which shades of grey fit them.
2. We promote body image positivity.
- We will use marketing materials that promote a positive body image – no flawless, airbrushed faces and bodies altered to make you love yours less
- We use our in house photography setup for honest, reproducible imagery
- Consultations focus on patient concerns rather than on the array of services that they can consume
3. We strive to lower barriers to seeking information and treatment.
- There are many obstacles to people coming in for a consultation, both emotional and physical
- We promote a relaxed, approachable atmosphere
- We take pride in our appeal to patients that do not feel like they “belong” in a plastic surgery office
- Our office is a place where young parents with children feel comfortable taking a few minutes of “me” time during a treatment while their child enjoys the mini reef in the waiting room
- Consultations and certain treatments can be done in the comfort of your own home
If the best option for you is one that we do not provide, we happily refer you to someone that does. We avoid one-size-fits-all solutions and listen more than we talk, and look forward to meeting you and hearing your story.
Schedule a Consultation
Get in Touch
The Nuance Facial Plastics Blog is here to give you the most honest, up to date information from us to you, in our “sponsored by nobody” style. Our discussions will include topics that interest our readers, with a focus on facial plastic surgery. We will use this space to answer frequently asked questions and also discuss current trends, new products, and emergent technologies. Information is widely available on the internet, but good information that is not marketing material in disguise is hard to find, and often times constitutes a majority of what patients read as their “research”. The Nuance Facial Plastics Blog differs, as we are an independent practice that has no exclusive deals with any vendors, companies, or other entities that would influence the quality and honesty of the information we provide you.
Our First Series
One of the most common discussions that we have with patients are about the differences between products that we offer, as there is some overlap. The single most common question we get asked is, “what is the difference between Botox and Dysport?”. Our first three-part series will explore the differences between the three neuromodulators currently available in the USA, Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin. Several topics, such as differences in the strength, longevity, or “spread” between the products will be discussed. Despite being broken into a three-part series, there is quite a lot of information, as the information from these posts are rooted in science, and the claims are supported by multiple articles published in high quality, peer-reviewed medical literature.
Contribute to the Nuance Facial Plastics Blog
However you found us, whether you are a current patient of ours, a potential patient, or if you just came across our page while searching for high quality information, we want you to know the you can help us grow. From submitting questions for discussion, contributing an outside view point, or sharing an experience, our readers are invited to engage in helping improve and grow the Nuance Facial Plastics Blog. Email email@example.com if you are interested!