INTENSE PULSED LIGHT – PHOTOFACIAL IPL
IPL Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is similar to laser technology, but instead of consisting of a single wavelength, is made up of several wavelengths, and delivered in short controlled pulses which control the depth of penetration into the skin. IPL has many applications, ranging from hair removal, acne treatment, and improvement in melasma, and skin rejuvenation.
What issues do IPL Photofacials address?
• Age spots
• Brown spots
• Broken capillaries around the face and nose
• Freckles on the face, chest and hands
• Dark circles beneath the eyes
• Uneven skin texture
• Discoloration due to sun damage
How do IPL Photofacials work?
• Your IPL photofacial treatment will typically start with the gentle application of a layer of ultrasound gel. A hand piece is then applied to your skin.
• The IPL hand device delivers a broad spectrum of light to the skin. The blood and melanin of the skin absorb the light, triggering your body’s natural healing process. As your body works to heal itself, it removes damaged tissue, discoloration and irregularities.
• Multiple sessions are recommended for optimum results.
Are you a candidate for IPL Photofacials?
• IPL treatments are not safe for darker skin tones. To find out if you are a candidate, please schedule your consultation.
At Nuance Facial Plastics, all treatments are performed by Dr. Summit Kundaria, in contrast to many other providers, where IPL treatments are typically done by aestheticians or nurses.
Schedule A Consultation
Schedule A Consultation
Nuance Facial Plastics
309 South Sharon Amity Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28211
“I had a great experience in the office today. As soon as I walked in I felt immediately welcomed by Noelle. She did a great job of helping me understand the process before I began. Today I had laser hair removal done Cindy Roberts. She did a wonderful job by explaining me step by step of what she was doing. That made me feel really comfortable as I sat in the chair. Dr Summit Kundaria worked on my upper lip for the hair removal and explained how everything works and what I should do once I walked out. Over all you can tell how each employee values customer care and the quality of their work. I would definitely recommend this place.”
“Awesome experience! Staff is exceptional and Dr. Kundaria is very knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommend”
“I had such a wonderful experience at this office. They made me feel so comfortable and answered every question I had about my procedure. So far my results have been fantastic and I can’t wait to see what the final result will be! I would highly recommend Dr. Kundaria and his staff!”
“Dr. Kundaria really listens to his patients, something not always found in plastic surgeons. Professional from the consultation, thru the procedure and even called to check on me after I was at home. I’ve also had injectables done by Dr Kundaria and always happy with results. I would and have recommend him to anyone who asks.”
“Dr. Kundaria and his staff is top notch. They were both were acceptive to my needs and I walked out of their office today feeling more alive than when I walked in.”