OUR PRACTICE PHILOSOPHY
1. We aim to provide exceptional care by focusing on the complexities and the shades of grey that surround us.
- Cosmetic surgery is now obsolete in a world of new “cutting edge” products to rejuvenate the face without downtime or pain.
- You will look 20 years younger and not miss a day of work.
- This product is made from 100% natural and organic ingredients, so it cannot harm you.
- You are a perfect candidate for my new radio frequency device that has all of the benefits of a facelift and is quite honestly driving surgeons out of business.
“My favorite of my job is interacting with patients that come from all walks of life – the mother that comes to the clinic with her infant, the transgender patient that wants her looks to match how she feels, and the anxious banker that never saw himself in a plastic surgery clinic”
We cringe statements like those listed above, and pride ourselves on the way we educate and treat our patients with respect. Respect for the research you have done into treatments, and also respect for your intellect and ability to understand nuance. We know that our patients don’t need to have their options simplified into black and white, but that they appreciate a discussion about which shades of grey fit them.
2. We promote body image positivity.
- We will use marketing materials that promote a positive body image – no flawless, airbrushed faces and bodies altered to make you love yours less
- We use our in house photography setup for honest, reproducible imagery
- Consultations focus on patient concerns rather than on the array of services that they can consume
3. We strive to lower barriers to seeking information and treatment.
- There are many obstacles to people coming in for a consultation, both emotional and physical
- We promote a relaxed, approachable atmosphere
- We take pride in our appeal to patients that do not feel like they “belong” in a plastic surgery office
- Our office is a place where young parents with children feel comfortable taking a few minutes of “me” time during a treatment while their child enjoys the mini reef in the waiting room
- Consultations and certain treatments can be done in the comfort of your own home
If the best option for you is one that we do not provide, we happily refer you to someone that does. We avoid one-size-fits-all solutions and listen more than we talk, and look forward to meeting you and hearing your story.
Schedule A Consultation
Schedule A Consultation
Nuance Facial Plastics
309 South Sharon Amity Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28211
“I had a great experience in the office today. As soon as I walked in I felt immediately welcomed by Noelle. She did a great job of helping me understand the process before I began. Today I had laser hair removal done Cindy Roberts. She did a wonderful job by explaining me step by step of what she was doing. That made me feel really comfortable as I sat in the chair. Dr Summit Kundaria worked on my upper lip for the hair removal and explained how everything works and what I should do once I walked out. Over all you can tell how each employee values customer care and the quality of their work. I would definitely recommend this place.”
“Awesome experience! Staff is exceptional and Dr. Kundaria is very knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommend”
“I had such a wonderful experience at this office. They made me feel so comfortable and answered every question I had about my procedure. So far my results have been fantastic and I can’t wait to see what the final result will be! I would highly recommend Dr. Kundaria and his staff!”
“Dr. Kundaria really listens to his patients, something not always found in plastic surgeons. Professional from the consultation, thru the procedure and even called to check on me after I was at home. I’ve also had injectables done by Dr Kundaria and always happy with results. I would and have recommend him to anyone who asks.”
“Dr. Kundaria and his staff is top notch. They were both were acceptive to my needs and I walked out of their office today feeling more alive than when I walked in.”