OUR PRACTICE PHILOSOPHY
1. We aim to provide exceptional care by focusing on the complexities and the shades of grey that surround us.
- Cosmetic surgery is now obsolete in a world of new “cutting edge” products to rejuvenate the face without downtime or pain.
- You will look 20 years younger and not miss a day of work.
- This product is made from 100% natural and organic ingredients, so it cannot harm you.
- You are a perfect candidate for my new radio frequency device that has all of the benefits of a facelift and is quite honestly driving surgeons out of business.
We cringe statements like those listed above, and pride ourselves on the way we educate and treat our patients with respect. Respect for the research you have done into treatments, and also respect for your intellect and ability to understand nuance. We know that our patients don’t need to have their options simplified into black and white, but that they appreciate a discussion about which shades of grey fit them.
2. We promote body image positivity.
- We will use marketing materials that promote a positive body image – no flawless, airbrushed faces and bodies altered to make you love yours less
- We use our in house photography setup for honest, reproducible imagery
- Consultations focus on patient concerns rather than on the array of services that they can consume
3. We strive to lower barriers to seeking information and treatment.
- There are many obstacles to people coming in for a consultation, both emotional and physical
- We promote a relaxed, approachable atmosphere
- We take pride in our appeal to patients that do not feel like they “belong” in a plastic surgery office
- Our office is a place where young parents with children feel comfortable taking a few minutes of “me” time during a treatment while their child enjoys the mini reef in the waiting room
- Consultations and certain treatments can be done in the comfort of your own home
If the best option for you is one that we do not provide, we happily refer you to someone that does. We avoid one-size-fits-all solutions and listen more than we talk, and look forward to meeting you and hearing your story.
Schedule A Consultation
Nuance Facial Plastics
309 South Sharon Amity Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28211
“I had erbium laser resurfacing done by Dr. Kundaria five days ago and I am amazed by how quickly I am healing. The whole experience has been amazing! Dr. Kundaria has an excellent bedside manner, extremely attentive to my questions and any concerns I might have. He even called several times after the procedure to check on me at home. I feel very confident in any procedure he performs on me and would recommend him to everyone!!!”
“I had such an amazing experience with Dr. Kundaria!! Him and his staff were so incredibly helpful and made me feel so comfortable from the minute I walked in. I told him what my area of concern was and we made a plan based on my condition and concerns with keeping in mind my price point. He really cares and wants the patient to walk out with the best result possible. I can’t wait to see my final result after my series of laser treatments.”
“A wonderful find. Dr. Kundaria has a top notch, professional approach. There is no pressure or excess. Cindy Roberts did my laser hair removal and she, along with Noelle, answered every question and set my mind at ease explaining everything in detail. The office is clean and simply yet professional and comforting. I highly recommend Nuance and their staff. I am actually looking forward to my next treatment and future procedures.”
“I went for a consultation with Dr. Kundaria. After some significant time, he recommended an upper blepharoplasty. I had my procedure done a few weeks ago, and I am so pleased with everything. I look and feel like a million bucks. He called me the night of my procedure. He checked up on me during the long weekend. I didn’t have any pain, and the results are phenomenal. I highly recommend him to anyone. He is just awesome.”
“I recently went to Nuance Facial Plastics where I met Dr Kundaria. I met with him one on one and he took the time with me to answer all my questions and concerns. My initial thought was for me to come back and get my treatments but he took me right away to start the process. Everything he told me that would happen, did. He is very knowledgeable with all the procedures and was very thorough during the procedure. I’m excited for my next visit and I will not go to anyone else. Best doctor I have ever interacted with.”
“I initially visited Dr. Kundaria for a consultation. Dr. Kundaria answered all my questions thoroughly and took the time to explain treatments and procedures. After a thoughtful recommendation, I decided on Dysport and a facial laser treatment that day (my first experience with both treatments). Very happy with the results! I will definitely be returning and highly recommended Nuance Facial Plastics!”